Thursday, November 25, 2010

~NOW~



Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive.


i got a job..
i got my fmly
i got my friends


later i will got my lesen kereta
my own room
my own space
n my only car..


n after that looking forward for my own house..
n my own restaurant..


i need to do a lot of thing by my own after this..


now ready to looking for someone who really to share everything..
ready to looking for prtner!!!



ready to change everything about me..



but
i stiil need my fmly n B&b..
dunia n akhirat!


port dickson..????
live by my own...


no more nennie..bob..roro..wan..md..adah..bobo..kerol..joop..arip..din..zan..mea..

i need to survive!!!

seyesly ak dpt merasekan ak sgt merindui korg!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment