Tuesday, October 5, 2010

YAM SUI LING



When I saw u I was afraid to meet u.

When I met u I was afraid to hug u.

When I hug u I was afraid to love u.

Now that I love u!

I am afraid to lose u...

i hate u!


but

i knw

Meeting you was fate,

becoming your friend was my choice

but

sorry

falling in love with u I had no control...


yam sui ling..:)



some how i wish i could be another fingers to fill the spaces between your fingers were created..

but

we're just friends..

friends..

They say loving you gives pains and full of sacrifices But I'll rather take pains and lots of sacrifices than not to be love by u..

u



If you need me, let me know oke!!!!

If not, please let me go!!!!



............................................................................................

we're given Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else.
-carlW-



No comments:

Post a Comment